48+ Building 429 All I Know Is I M Not Home Yet info
Building 429 all i know is i m not home yet. All I know is Im not home yet This is not where I belong Take this world and give me Jesus This is not where I belong So when the walls come falling down on me And when Im lost in the current of a raging sea I have this blessed assurance holding me. So when the walls come falling down on me. All I know is Im not home yet This is not where I belong Take this world and give me Jesus This is not where I belong So when the walls come falling down on me And when Im lost in the current Of a raging sea I have this blessed assurance holding me All I know is Im not home yet This is not where I belong Take this world and give me Jesus. Take this world and give me Jesus this is not where I. Página Inicial Pop Rock Building 429. About Press Copyright Contact us Creators Advertise Developers Terms Privacy Policy Safety How YouTube works Test new features Press Copyright Contact us Creators. I will keep searching for answers that arent here to find All I know is Im not home yet This is not where I belong Take this world and give me Jesus This is not where I belong So when the walls come falling down on me And when Im lost in the current of a raging sea I have this. This is not where I belong. Building 429 Where I Belong conveys an important message for followers of Christ to realize that Heaven is where they belong and that Heaven is their real home. B F All I know is Im not home yet G E This is not where I belong B F Take. Em C Verso 2. Chorus All I know is Im not home yet.
A B F When the earth shakes I wanna be found in You A B F When the lights fade I wanna be found in You Chorus. Em C So the walls come falling down on me Em C And when Im lost in the current of a raging sea Em C D I have this blessed assurance. When the earth shakes I wanna be found in You When the lights dim I wanna be found in You. All I know is Im not home yet This is not where I belong Take this world and give me Jesus This is not where I belong. Building 429 all i know is i m not home yet WHERE I BELONG BUILDING 429. All I know is Im not home yet This is not where I belong Take this world and give me Jesus This is not where I belong. All I know is Im not home yet This is not. Sometimes it feels like Im watching from the outside Sometimes it feels like Im breathing but am I alive. This is not where I belong. All I know is Im not home yet This is not where I belong Take this world and give me Jesus. Página Inicial Pop Rock Building 429. Sometimes it feels like Im watching from the outside. Em C Verso 2.
Where I Belong Sheet Music Pdf Building 429 Praisecharts
Building 429 all i know is i m not home yet B F All I know is Im not home yet G E This is not where I belong B F Take this world and give me Jesus G E This is not where I belong Bidge.

Building 429 all i know is i m not home yet. All I know is Im not home yet This is not where I belong Take this world and give me Jesus This is not where I belong So when walls the come falling down on me And when Im lost in the current of a raging sea I have this blessed assurance holding me. Sometimes it feels like Im breathing but am I alive. Sometimes it feels like Im watching from the outside Sometimes it feels like Im breathing but am I alive.
Sometimes it feels like Im breathing but am I alive. I take a look around and a desperate world surrounds me I know Im not of this place. All I know is Im not home yet This is not where I belong Take this world and give me Jesus This is not where I belong So when the walls come falling down on me And when Im lost in the current of a raging sea I have this blessed assurance holding me All I know is Im not home yet This is not where I belong Take this world and give me Jesus.
G D All I know is Im not home yet Em C This is not where I belong G D Take this world and give me Jesus Em C This is not where I belong Instrumental. Oh Im waiting for the answer to the question in my soul Lord why did you lead me here. I will keep searching for answers that arent here to find.
Em C So the walls come falling down on me Em C And when Im lost in the current of a raging sea Em C D I have this blessed assurance. Above It All Lyrics. I will keep searching for answers that arent here to find.
All I know is Im not home yet This is not where I belong Take this world and give me Jesus This is not where I belong So when the walls come falling down on me And when Im lost in the current of a raging sea I have this blessed assurance holding me. All I know is Im not home yet This is not where I belong Take this world and give me Jesus This is not where I belong So when the walls come falling down on me And when Im lost in the current of a raging sea I have this blessed assurance holding me All I know is Im not home yet This is not where I belong Take this world and give me Jesus. Aint just a war Im standing in oh no Its a blessing I cant see yet Its a blessing I cant see yet Heart ache Doesnt mean that Youre not working Always Even when it wont stop hurting I know Every setback was a setup For something greater that you had in store All along youve seen beyond the storm So when I struggle I will trust you more.
I will keep searching for answers that arent here to find All I know is Im not home yet This is not where I belong Take this world and give me Jesus This is not where I belong So when the walls come falling down on me And when Im lost in the current of a raging sea I have this. Take this world and give me Jesus. All I know is Im not home yet this is not where I belong.
All I know is Im not. G D All I know is Im not home yet Em C This is not where I belong G D Take this world and give me Jesus Em C This is not where I belong Instrumental. Sometimes it feels like Im watching from the outside.
Building 429 all i know is i m not home yet Sometimes it feels like Im watching from the outside.
Building 429 all i know is i m not home yet. G D All I know is Im not home yet Em C This is not where I belong G D Take this world and give me Jesus Em C This is not where I belong Instrumental. All I know is Im not. All I know is Im not home yet this is not where I belong. Take this world and give me Jesus. I will keep searching for answers that arent here to find All I know is Im not home yet This is not where I belong Take this world and give me Jesus This is not where I belong So when the walls come falling down on me And when Im lost in the current of a raging sea I have this. Aint just a war Im standing in oh no Its a blessing I cant see yet Its a blessing I cant see yet Heart ache Doesnt mean that Youre not working Always Even when it wont stop hurting I know Every setback was a setup For something greater that you had in store All along youve seen beyond the storm So when I struggle I will trust you more. All I know is Im not home yet This is not where I belong Take this world and give me Jesus This is not where I belong So when the walls come falling down on me And when Im lost in the current of a raging sea I have this blessed assurance holding me All I know is Im not home yet This is not where I belong Take this world and give me Jesus. All I know is Im not home yet This is not where I belong Take this world and give me Jesus This is not where I belong So when the walls come falling down on me And when Im lost in the current of a raging sea I have this blessed assurance holding me. I will keep searching for answers that arent here to find. Above It All Lyrics. Em C So the walls come falling down on me Em C And when Im lost in the current of a raging sea Em C D I have this blessed assurance.
I will keep searching for answers that arent here to find. Oh Im waiting for the answer to the question in my soul Lord why did you lead me here. Building 429 all i know is i m not home yet G D All I know is Im not home yet Em C This is not where I belong G D Take this world and give me Jesus Em C This is not where I belong Instrumental. All I know is Im not home yet This is not where I belong Take this world and give me Jesus This is not where I belong So when the walls come falling down on me And when Im lost in the current of a raging sea I have this blessed assurance holding me All I know is Im not home yet This is not where I belong Take this world and give me Jesus. I take a look around and a desperate world surrounds me I know Im not of this place. Sometimes it feels like Im breathing but am I alive. Sometimes it feels like Im watching from the outside Sometimes it feels like Im breathing but am I alive. Sometimes it feels like Im breathing but am I alive. All I know is Im not home yet This is not where I belong Take this world and give me Jesus This is not where I belong So when walls the come falling down on me And when Im lost in the current of a raging sea I have this blessed assurance holding me.
Jesus Christian Home Give Me Jesus Where I Belong Building 429 Meleahdear